Health and safety remain our top priorities as we navigate the evolving situation with COVID-19. We are committed to providing excellent customer service through all necessary precautions to keep our customers and employees safe.
Effective Monday June 15, all of our branch lobbies will be open to the public. We look forward to seeing our customers and neighbors.
What to Expect When Visiting our Lobbies
- If you have been exposed to the coronavirus, have a fever, or are exhibiting symptoms, we kindly ask that you use the drive through.
- At our Stilwell and Westville branches we will have a staff member monitor the entry for safety and cleanliness.
- In Stilwell, customers will need to enter the lobby through the south entrance. The north entrance on Division Street (main street) will be closed.
- Face masks are encouraged, but not required. If you are wearing a mask, we will be respectfully asking you to verify your identity prior to entering the lobby. (we are a bank, ya know)
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use prior to entering the bank.
- We ask that you practice social distancing by staying six feet away from other customers and employees. You will notice floor decals six feet apart in front of our teller lines.
- We are discouraging hand shakes and hugs, but offering smiles and excellent customer service.
We encourage customers to continue to use all of your available tools for self-service banking: online and mobile banking, call support, and ATMs for your convenience:
- Online Banking – if you need to enroll, complete this personal enrollment form
- You can visit any of our ATMs or locate an Allpoint ATM
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- You can contact customer service at 918.696.7745: Monday-Friday: 7:30am – 6:00pm & Saturday: 9:00am – Noon
Our drive through lanes will be open at all branches and continue to offer enhanced services for those that do not want to come into the lobby. Please visit our branch hours page for drive through hours.
We have been around for over 100 years and will be around for 100 more. Your health and financial safety are our top priorities. Thank you for your business and allowing us to serve you!